- Six slices of thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 large vidalia onion
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 and a half lbs. brussell sprouts
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add chopped pancetta and cook until crisp.
- Add the chopped onion and cook until soft. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken stock, balsamic vinegar and brussel sprouts.
- Stir to combine and cook until sprouts are tender.
I transfered the sprouts into a casserole dish after cooking and sprinkled with parmesan cheese and roasted them for another 15 minutes before serving.