- 1 pie shell (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 ½ cups pecans
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Spread pecans and chocolate chips evenly on bottom of pie shell
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, sugars, corn syrup, vanilla extract and pinch of salt together.
4. Pour the filling mixture over the pecans and chocolate chips.
5. Bake until filling sets, about 55 minutes.
6. Cool about 30 minutes before slicing.