- 2 bags of stuffing (we used Pepperidge Farm herb flavored stuffing)
- 2 packages (equivalent to 2 lbs) of Jimmy Dean sage-flavored pork sausage
- 6 celery stalks
- 6 carrot sticks
- 1 large onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 and half cup chicken stock
- Pour stuffing into a large bowl. Chop onion, garlic, carrots, and celery and pulse in food processor until minced.
- Fry pork sausage in skillet, breaking it up so that it is crumbled. Once cooked through, add cooked sausage to the stuffing bowl.
- Cook minced carrot, celery, onion, and garlic mixture in the skillet with the sausage fat until soft. Add to stuffing and sausage mix in the large bowl.
- Beat 2 eggs and add to stuffing mix. Pour chicken stock over mix and stir to combine all ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees covered with tin foil for half an hour and uncovered for the lat 45 minutes. When uncovering, add some more chicken stock or some broth from the bottom of your turkey pan.