- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup of your favorite pasta sauce (I used homemade Arrabiata sauce)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Dutch Farms Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Dutch Farms Shredded Mozzarella, divided
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 10 fresh basil leaves, cut into ribbons
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat tomato sauce and tomato paste over low heat in a large saucepan. Once warm, stir in heavy cream, Dutch Farms shredded parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and stir in the quinoa. Fold in half of the mozzarella and half of the tomatoes, then chop 6 fresh basil leaves and add them in too. Once combined, spray a cast-iron skillet or baking dish with non-stick spray and pour the entire quinoa mixture into the dish. Top with Dutch Farms mozzarella cheese and the remaining tomatoes.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes and then turn the broiler on and broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with fresh basil ribbons and serve.